Long Term Care
The average cost of long term care facilities in BC are:
- Private $995 – $3,500/month
- One bedroom suite $1,595 – $5,400/month
Home care costs:
- Home Meal Prep $16.50-$36.95/hour
- Personal Care (bathing/dressing) $15.00 – $36.95/hour
- Skilled Nursing $35.00 – $75.00/hour
Did you know that your chances of living to 100 years old are better than ever? While living a long life may be seen as a great gift, we also need to be prepared financially to pay for their future long-term care needs.
Long-term care insurance provides financial protection should you become unable to care for yourself.